(CO) Yellow Pointing Lab Litter

IA Hunter

If you are looking for a tremendous yellow lab that comes from some of the best lines, look no further.

Boomer, CPR Marietta's Goose Commander MH-the sire(EIC and CNM Clear, Hips:Excellent, Elbows normal, Cerf:Clear), is a certified pointer and master hunter. He is a hunting fool that covers the upland field as fast as any dog we have owned. Once he pins the rooster, he will hold point until I catch up and from there it's up to me! He also hunts icy waters with ease and enthusiasm. Duck hunting typically happens late in the year and we are breaking ice to fill our limits, he does this with ease. Boomer has yet to meet a person or animal that he does not love, he has no enemies. He gets along with every creature that crosses his path. By 3 Boomer was a MH, had one NAHRA pass in one attempt, earned his CPR title on the first try and ran one informal field trial at MIRC in Iowa and he won the qual and jammed the open. He's a great dog who is super trainable and after playing the dogs games we have just hunted extensively over the last 5 years.

Birdie, Marietta's Birds to the Max-the dam(Hips:Good Cerf:Clear, CNM Clear, EIC Carrier), is the daughter of FC-AFC Crow River's Mad Max and my long time personal hunting dog, Babe. Her pedigree has some of the greatest yellow field trial dogs of all time in the pedigree immediate pedigree. Birdie is trained to the MH level, points naturally, and spends her time hunting, training, running and hanging around the house. Her personality is first-class and she is as level headed as they come.

Pups go home June 1, 2015 and please call or email. Both parents have all of their health clearances and pups come with a 26 month health guarantee.

Females: $700
Males: $500

mariettas.retrievers@gmail.com, 970-420-1164

Video of Parents and Grand Dam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-iQH3Bprv4

Visit mariettasretrievers.weebly.com for more information.

Last edited:
Back