classified site

HousePetsSold

Hello fellow breeders and pet enthusiasts,
I am writing you today because my wife and I have recently launched a new and very user friendly pet classifieds system, www.housepetsclassifieds.com. After looking for several hours trying to find an appropriate place to sell our Labrador puppies, finding many sites that would, none cheaply, but few that had the SEO.SEO necessary to really bring in customers from the search engine. So we decided being web developers by trade, that we would try and repair this situation and thus created HousePetClassifieds.com and are offer completely FREE listings! Donâ??t be worried if the site seems a little low on ads at the moment, we only launched the site June 3rd.Hopefully this site can assist you in making for out of doing what you love,Good Luck and Happy Pets,
Ferrell

If you would like to contact via email - admin@housepetsclassifieds.com

If this post violates any of this forumâ??s TOS I am terribly sorry it was only my intention to try and extend this invitation to such an established animal loverâ??s forum. Admin/Mod please email me, to let me know if my post has violated any TOS with your community.

Back