Cabela sale

mgorvi

Just a heads up that Cabela’s has the Benelli Ultralight 20ga. on sale for $1249. That’s about $200 off the regular price. You don’t see them on sale very often. 24” barrel about perfect on that gun. If you have some points you could get into a pretty nice gun for a grand. Not nearly as good as their clearance sale a while back, but something. I wonder if they are gonna dump the UL now that they are BPS? Maybe that’s why they are running the ULs out of town there.

Mark, Any action on your S-16? Gone?

Just curious...

One offer of $900. I don’t mind either sending it to Briley or buying a barrel if they start making them available. It’s such a fun gun to carry and shoot that I am in no hurry to part with it. The Kent bismuth loads have made it very versatile for me. I like WPAs late in the season.

One offer of $900. I don’t mind either sending it to Briley or buying a barrel if they start making them available. It’s such a fun gun to carry and shoot that I am in no hurry to part with it. The Kent bismuth loads have made it very versatile for me. I like WPAs late in the season.

Have you considered sawing off the barrel yourself? It's a fairly easy operation with the right saw. I've viewed this procedure on line and considered doing so myself. Just an idea...

Barrel

Have you considered sawing off the barrel yourself? It's a fairly easy operation with the right saw. I've viewed this procedure on line and considered doing so myself. Just an idea...

I’m sure I could hack it off no problem. It’s threading in the the new chokes threads and replacing the bead
that requires the services of a good barrel mechanic.

I’m sure I could hack it off no problem. It’s threading in the the new chokes threads and replacing the bead
that requires the services of a good barrel mechanic.

I assumed you might forgo the expensive Briley approach and settle for an open bore, after you cut the barrel back. Installing the bead would be an easy task, also. Just a thought...

Back