Browning Warranty??

blueweim

was training in the field today and noticed the end cap on the pistol grip portion of my stock had fallen out. :eek: I have a browning cynergy with the composite stock. The gun is right at a year old and I am not happy about the cap falling out but it shouldn't be that big of a deal right? I am thinking call Browning or my dealer and they will send me out a new cap. Wrong browning requires the gun back. ahh its 2 weeks until hunting season... Hello...:mad: They tell me "just send it back in with a letter and we will fix it. Don't know if it is under warranty until we see." Looks like a duct tape fix until Feb. Oh and it"will go back with the duct tape on it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Those good-old-days of yesteryear where companies would mail out replacement parts are over. The companies feel we are mostly helpless to fix anything on our own, thus requiring the entire gun to be returned.

However, with our sue-happy society, this is the safe play for them. On the other hand companies are usually quick to fix returned items because if they don't it will be all over the internet chat rooms.

Make sure you file a claim before the warranty expires. I just had a chainsaw gas tank fail and the company won't warranty it because I bought it on Ebay. :mad:

Back