Browning micro BL-22

BleuBijou

I just bought one of these for the girls to shoot. Very nice and short lever throw. I asked if they had any in the back and they told me no. Cheyenne had a couple, but the manager told me if Cheyenne sends one it would be the floor model as well. I am like WTF. They ended up giving me 30 bucks off because it had a couple dimples in the stock from being bumped. I like to put my own dents and scratches on. Plus, they asked me if I wanted some ammo for it and got 500 rounds for 23 bucks of rem thunderbolt. They only are selling it if you buy a 22. Overall looks to be a very nice gun....

They need to put a stickier sticker on the forearm. Holy cow was that hard to get rid of!!!! You know I would like to support our local guy's and businesses , but if the customer service is going to be that bad ,I will just buy off the world wide web and not have to deal with total idiots. I am going to try a new gun store/gunsmith to have a brake put on for my daughter's .308. I am already leary as I asked what was their cost on a Vais break. They told me 166.99 and 12.50 to ship. Well, I can get them for 99 @ Midway USA. They want 125 to put it on....So, I am buying it from Midway USA and have them thread and fit it! We shall see....:eek:

Last edited:
Back