Boy does this work

It's not very often I buy something for hunting that I'm proud of, but the fox pro I bought really has done me good:thumbsup: I've called in coyotes and coons (ratcoons guys:D). Put the coon fight sound on coons running everywhere. I didn't know I had that many living in the buildings and trees. Not so many now:D 4 DEAD 1 WOUNDED. Brother got 2 at his place. Coyotes called in three but didn't kill any:( Need some help on how to set up so a get a shot. Got to download the snow goose for next spring. Oh I got the cheap one Spitfire.

Coot, That sounds like it could get to being a lot of fun!

Yea Coot fox pro calling is alot of fun. If your calling in yotes but not making kills your getting winded by them. Try a decoy by the call. I use a motion squirrel, the sound from the call, sets it in motion. That takes the yotes attention away from you. :)

I don't know what you are using for a firearm but I've had way more success with a shotgun then anything else. When I started calling I bought a .223 thinking it would be the best option but gave it up for the 12 gauge.

I don't know what you are using for a firearm but I've had way more success with a shotgun then anything else. When I started calling I bought a .223 thinking it would be the best option but gave it up for the 12 gauge.

Ill second that.:thumbsup:

Back