Boss 20 GA 3" Mag 1-1/8 5 Shot

Small sampling, but very deadly in IC and 71/2. Really do not hunt non-toxic areas too often. Nice option.

I bought a box of each so I'm curious as well how they work. I can update once the season gets going. Gonna try patterning soon but not sure when I can get out.

Most of the guys I hunt with shoot boss and we range from 28ga to 12ga and everything in between and we all love the shells. We shoot, 3/5 combo's, 4's, 5's and some guys with the 12's shoot 6's and none of use have anything bad to say about the shells. Customer service is top notch and we like that you can't find it in stores it's only online.

@waterdog09 Has your group patterned with them? I finally got out to do some and I was bit disappointed with the number of flyers from the boss. I'm working on switching from lead though so I'm unsure how much the density is going to help compared to the steel shot I was testing out.

@waterdog09 Has your group patterned with them? I finally got out to do some and I was bit disappointed with the number of flyers from the boss. I'm working on switching from lead though so I'm unsure how much the density is going to help compared to the steel shot I was testing
A couple of the guys I hunt with went out today and did some with their 28/20 & 16ga and they patterned 4's, 5's, 6's & 7's and the overall feeling was 5's & 6's out of a IC or LM was the best pattern. The 28ga was a A400 & Ethos and the 20ga was a Beretta 303 and A400 and the 16 was a A5.

Back