Bird Dog Bunkhouse 2021 for SD Wild Pheasants

dukxdog

UFC's Bruce Buffer says:

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt'sssss TIME! for the Main Event of the [season]!"

***Bird Dog Bunkhouse 2021***

Here is your opportunity to be afield hunting wild roosters with your best hunting buddies and dogs.

Last fall was nothing short of SPECTACULAR as far as pheasant numbers and smiles. All indicators say 2021 will be just the same. High bird numbers going into the winter, mild, open winter with minimal snow and without brutal cold temperatures gave the birds the best conditions to keep the numbers up going into nesting season.

One of my friends who lives near my house just told me they counted over sixty roosters along the road coming back from Pierre!

Last fall South Dakota changed opening week from a noon opening hunt time to 10am start for every day of the season. They also extended the season to end January 31 giving hunters another full month to hunt! This speaks volumes as to how they feel the pheasant population has been.

This is for lodging with hunting on your own. This is NOT a guided hunt. Hunting is excellent so no need to pay for private land access.

I can furnish references on request. Several guys who frequent this site have stayed here to hunt and many still do.

For this coming South Dakota pheasant hunting season I have the following dates available:

October 20-24 ---- 2 or 3 spots available -- $450 per person

December 2-6 ----3 spots available -- $450 per person

Various flexible dates are also available during December and January for a custom date package.

PM me here for phone number to answer questions and make reservations. Thanks!

[/b]

Last edited:
Update:

October 20-24 ---- 1 or 2 spots available -- $450 per person

December 2-6 ----3 spots available -- $450 per person

Various flexible dates are also available during December and January for a custom date package.

If you put together a group of six hunting in December I will donate one person's payment ($450) to this site.

If you put a group of seven together I will still donate one payment to this site PLUS I will let you go for FREE.

PM me if you can do that.

Thanks!

All photos are from 2020 season. Will be great season this year also!

For this season I now have the following dates available:

December 2-6 ----2 or 3 spots available -- $450 per person

BONUS ALERT! I will throw in a box of shotgun shells to each guy who books any of the above spots. These days that's like a $50 dollar value ;)

My house is now booked full except for these spots through December 12.

Flexible dates to meet your needs can be had until Christmas.

For this season I now have the following dates available:

December 2-6 ----2 or 3 spots available -- $450 per person

BONUS ALERT! I will throw in a box of shotgun shells to each guy who books any of the above spots. These days that's like a $50 dollar value ;)

My house is now booked full except for these spots through December 12.

Flexible dates to meet your needs can be had until Christmas.
I am interested! I’m not sure how you can private message? From Kansas and you can see my posts if you go to Kansas forums.
Lointer Man

Dec 2-6 is now FULL

Spots are available Dec 13 to Christmas if there is any interest. Thanks again!

Back