Beretta A400 20ga Upland

I bought and have hunted with the A400 Upland 12g and its awesome. Swings and shoots very well.
I also had the A400 Upland nice gun took it out to South Dakota this last season along with my Browning Maxus, shot my Browning more so I traded the A400 in on a CZ Wingmaster Elite 20 gauge over/under.

My BIL shoots one and he really likes it. I had the same gun on the counter ready to purchase but I declined at the last second because of the safety location. After 40 years of having it behind the trigger, I would have a heck of a time with it being forward. It might not be an issue for you, but my brain is frozen at age 64.
I am closer to 68 than 67 so I understand your challenges.

Glad you like that A400... a little late to the post here but I have a 12g A400 Lite and love this gun. I'll probably pick up a 20g A400 one of these days too. Fantastic shooting guns and like another poster already mentioned, easy to clean! Best wishes!

Ended up using #6 2&3/4” 20 ga IC on my KS pheasant hunt. Can’t complain. Only one got away and it was a clear miss. It kept flying til it was almost out of site.

Back