Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 20GA ****SOLD****

waterdog09

Looking to sell my Beretta 686 silver pigeon 20ga with 28" barrels. Gun has had 10 rounds through it and looks brand new. I bought it 2 years ago thinking I would use it and well sorry to say it just collects dust as I really enjoy shooting my A400 28ga. My loss is someone's gain as I will let this like new gun go for $1750, current MSRP is $2249 at Scheels plus tax so you will save over $500 on a new one. Will also include 2 Briley choke tubes, IC/M for the gun. Would prefer a local sale as I don't want to deal with shipping to a FFL and all that, would be willing to meet if it's a reasonable distance, i'm located in MN.

I actually sold my A400 12ga to a friend last year as I never used it. I have moved to shooting strictly 20 & 28ga's, love the light weight and recoil.

I actually sold my A400 12ga to a friend last year as I never used it. I have moved to shooting strictly 20 & 28ga's, love the light weight and recoil.
That's the same I'm working on doing too. This gun has never fit me well, and being a 12 I don't use it anyway. I'm mostly 16ga and 20ga now, 28 would be cool but I have enough trouble finding 16ga ammo I don't wanna add to that problem lol!

Good luck with your sale, those are purty guns!

Back