Benelli Montefeltro Silver Featherweight and Benelli Ethos

westksbowhunter

I got to handle the Ethos yesterday and I really liked it. I am also interested in Monte Silver Featherweight. I really love my 20 Monte but I fear with the lightened up 12 gauge, there may be some recoil. Any feedback?

I got to handle the Ethos yesterday and I really liked it. I am also interested in Monte Silver Featherweight. I really love my 20 Monte but I fear with the lightened up 12 gauge, there may be some recoil. Any feedback?
I’ve shot my buddies Silver and didn’t notice excessive recoil but I didn’t put a whole flat through it or anything, seems like a well balanced natural pointing shotgun, I shoot mostly Berettas but really like that gun.

I’ve got a Monte Silver Featherweight in 20 and 12. Shot more roosters with it year before last than any other gun. Was shooting 1.25 oz. loads all season and never noticed recoil substantially more than other guns. More loads than I normally hunt with but was trying to use up left over duck loads. Worth noting, I also used an aftermarket extended full choke equivalent as well (Müller Waterfowl UFO). Hope this helps.

Back