Been Awhile!

Hello all, sorry you haven't heard form me in the last couple of weeks. Life has been just nuts! Got out today at the preserve and hunted, felt great! 20 birds. Went out with my dog and my buddies 11mo. lab, he did well for a young dog. Anyway, how has everyone been?

Good, glad you got to have some fun. I was out working on steadying my young trial prospect for fall with some pigeons, I finaly can get out in the yard and do some work. Looks like the Kansas boys are getting a little taste of MN weather down there. I don't wish it on anyone but I am glad it's not here right now it has been 5 months straight of that crap here and it is old I tell ya. Got pups coming in about a week and My male is out in WI running in a trial with a friend again, he gets to play one more weekend next week and then I am going to get him and bring him home. It will be nice to have all the dogs togeather again and get back to regular training at home.

Welcome back, happy to see you again. Now that the weather has broke, I hope to get out and do some shooting. I may end up at the Trap Range but it is better than the boob tube----Bob

Back