BC gets to play with his balls

Got the big phone call from BC:thumbsup: He told me they get to play withs their balls in the morning to exercise:eek: What will companies think of next? I'd make them run around the block. Not lift exercise balls. Can he do it with a donut in one hand:D

Got the big phone call from BC:thumbsup: He told me they get to play withs their balls in the morning to exercise:eek: What will companies think of next? I'd make them run around the block. Not lift exercise balls. Can he do it with a donut in one hand:D[/QUOTE

Coot You got pics?????? Please don't share them with us. LOL LOLM:D

finally got new computer hooked up and running so my can get my 3 cents worth in. yes we have to play with our medicine balls in the morning. i ordered gray so they looked like balls of steel. company decided we are an aging work force and suceptable to sprains and strains. so we do 20 minutes of stretches in the morning to loosen up. we also use rubber tubes to do resistive work out also. now we have to stretch while holding our balls:eek: i'm a youngster at work and im 49 years old. nothing like a bunch of cranky old men stretching and holding their balls in the morning. then the company wonders why the contracters get more done in a day than us:confused:

Back