Batteries for e-collar

Kimbo1313

Any one have reccommendations for a place to order a replacement battery for SportDog SD-800 e-collar?

If you have a Batteries Plus store in your area, they seem to have replacement batteries for just about every type of power tool, lawn & garden equipment, electronics, etc. They may have it too.

I just recieved a new replacement battery for my SD 1825 by calling sport dogs toll free customer service # 1-800-732-0144.
I upgraded to this unit just over a year ago, and they sent me the battery free of charge.

Thanks I will try there this weekend. Battery # 650-058

I just did a quick search on radioshack's website. I know it is not one that I carry here, but a corporate store should. It is a new item though. $23.99

Last edited:
I had to get a battery for the same model as you're looking for and when I called a month ago sportdog told me that they were out of the batteries for that particular model and wouldn't be receiving any until the fall of 2011. They did however give me an email address where another company was selling them for i think $25.

Sport dog and alot of the on-line stores are out of stock. I found a local company that have compatible batteries. Does the gasket need replaced every time your change a battery or can you use the old one if it is still in good shape? Thanks for everybodys input

Back