Anyone wamt to hunt Idaho

NChuntsman

North Carolina bird hunter looking to make trip out west. First stop Montana then Idaho, if we can find any good information and South Dakota. Will be starting out on Sept 15th. with two GSP, one is 13 the other is 3 years. Most of our hunting at home is on released birds, N.C. quail have been gone for some time. To get into wild birds we have to go were they are, and some times that is a bit of a drive. Let's talk.

NCHuntsman
Wilmington,N.C.

I might be interested how many guys? I havnt thought about Idaho mainly Montana I was mainly interested in the huns, sharpies and whatever else kind of grouse family what days were you and your friends planning on? pm me what areas you were thinking in Montana is was planning on going to Glasgow area in Montana thanks bryan

North Carolina bird hunter looking to make trip out west. First stop Montana then Idaho, if we can find any good information and South Dakota. Will be starting out on Sept 15th. with two GSP, one is 13 the other is 3 years. Most of our hunting at home is on released birds, N.C. quail have been gone for some time. To get into wild birds we have to go were they are, and some times that is a bit of a drive. Let's talk.

NCHuntsman
Wilmington,N.C.

How much time will you be out here are you planning to come out later Oct ? if so what dates I hunt Mt but not till late Oct

Back