Anyone have any experince with K9 Koach Dog Trailers??

burls

I'm looking at a K9 Koach dog trailer...seems to be an goood alternative to a more expensive trailer like a Jones or Crow River and they are made in midwest which is close to me. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them??

I looked at them at the DU fest in Wi. a couple of years ago. I was really impressed and in fact only found one flaw on the whole trailer, which I believe they have now corrected. At that time they had two of the doors on the back of the trailer. In that position, all of the dust would be sucked into the trailer. I told the guy my feeling and it looks to me like they have them on the side now. If I were to get a trailer, that would be the one.

Burls - I have the 2 dog box camo (it is on the web site). This is a very well built product - strong and air tight. The insulation in this box is unmatched and both my dogs stayed warm all hunting season up in the Panhandle of TX (19 degrees!) and West TX. The doors are perfect for agreesive dogs and will definitely keep them locked up when you are eating in the restaurant or away from your truck. Mr. John Faigh is a awesome gentleman and can customize the trailer of your dreams. He can put fans, ac's, vents, water, - all of it! Tell him Rick Akers (Ft. Worth, TX.) told you to call him - you will not be sorry - this really is a great box and I feel very secure having my girls in it whereever I may hunt! Good Luck!

A friend of mine has a 6 dog with all the bells and whistles. He really likes it, pulls nice lots and lots of storage, I dont think you can go wrong if you get the options you want on it.

I'm looking at a K9 Koach dog trailer...seems to be an goood alternative to a more expensive trailer like a Jones or Crow River and they are made in midwest which is close to me. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them??

There a good looking trailer but like stated in ther web site( there not made out of steel or aluminum. So what are they made of?)
I don't like qoutes like (Aluminum oxidation and dust are toxic to dogs and people. ) I don't think my dog will be welding or grinding while we drive down the road. He will be on vacation also the welding can wait. I would look into them but I would want to put my hands on one and compare.
(Crow River) is out of business I think. If they were the ones made in Cokato MN.
Let us know what you decide I would like to hear more about them.

Goldeneye - box is made out of refrigerated truck material inside and out with metal corrugated end pieces holding it together - insulated with styrofoam - has rubber mat in each box - doors are metal jail type doors with twist handle lock (very secure and keyed) - has outer doors with glass (like RV Doors) and window w/mosquito screen (very secure and you won't have to worry about people trying to feed or torement your dogs) - butterfly openings for complete airflow - was 102 degrees this Sept here in Ft. Worth and the box with two dogs stayed around 83 degrees while I was going down the highway......I know this is cooler than metal/steel boxes. In the winter it was 19 degrees in the Panhandle and both dogs (GSP and LAB) stayed very warm...so warm they did not want to come out of the box! I could see other dogs shaking in the wind/cold to stay warm - this is one VERY important thing I wanted most in a box (and I told Mr. Faigh this)....after a hunt, I want my dogs to have a safe and warm place to sleep so they can be ready to go the next day - they have it with this box. You can put fans or ac's on them as well - John Faigh can fabricate the box or trailer that you need - I hope this helps.

Rick
Because of you I spent more time and looked over the web site again.
I would like to see one. I think they look nice. I just get turned off when someone talks bad of others. I have a Alum. Dog box and love it. I don't think my dogs health is at risk because of it.
But like I said I would like to see one.

You are right sir on Alum. boxes - all in my opinion are great products. This is just a different box - different way of thinking on production. You may pay a little more, but I do believe you will be very happy. John Faigh will work with you in anyway....I wish you all the best!

trailer

Burls
I have the 4 dog deluxe. I bought it new about 2 years ago. The material that it is made of is what they use in refrigerated trucks. I believe they call it FRP Its very tough material.The trailer stays pretty cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It has 1 inch insulation all the way around. It has a unique cooling system were you can put two frozen milk jugs inside and the fan blows the air across them cooling off the trailer. The trailer pulls very well. I have had mine to South Dakota twice. I also use it just about every weekend in the summer while running hunt test. I had them put running boards and front and rear railings on the top. Great for hauling extra gear or boat if needed. I looked at a lot of trailers and there are a lot of nice units out there. Like you said Its a lot of trailer for the price. Very happy with mine I would buy another one.

Beware of K-9 Koach, in the the process of litigation right now. Sent him a deposit (5000.00) to have a trailer done last year by a certain date and that did not happen. So he gave me a partial deposit back (2000.00) just for him to keep 3000.00 and promising to pay the rest once it got sold. Well make a long story short the trailer got sold and it's been 5 months from the date i was suppose to get the balance. Come to find out he is one of Elkhart's finest (Police officer) go figure. I am getting my money back, rest assure. By the way he sent me an email that he is out of business. Got all emails from John Faigh or else i would have been out of luck.

Won the judgement with K-9 Koach, if anyone else has had bad dealings or has done any dealings with him i urge you to contact me. He has filed bancruptcy and he has closed his business in order to avoid creditors and customers. If you have talked to him anytime soon and he if he says he is still in business please contact me.

Back