Any1 close 2 Topeka going to ND or MT to hunt?

KsHusker

Hello -- any one from KS -- ideally close to Topeka or NE KS area planning on heading up north in the month of October to say ND or Montana?

My brother and I went to ND last year the last week of October and had a great time -- I'd love to go again but hesitant planning a hunting trip in the middle of nowhere solo -- I may do so - who knows -- but would be better ideally in at least a pair.

Anyways thought I'd throw it out there -- I've got a couple setters -- 5 and nearly 7 -- we hunt when we can - but not as much as some of you - I just like being outside and seeing new places.

Would be great to connect with anyone potentially interested -- figured what the heck -- throw it out on here -- Years ago I actually met a good buddy from the website "Bowsite" and we still hunt together and talk often to this day --- he's more into big game and I dont think will have the opening to do an upland out of state trip. I'm self employed and pretty flexible.

I’d love to go sometime. But would have to be next year for me. I also want to head to northern Nevada and hunt chukar. Yes- I want to try to do myself in hahaha

Back