Another Pickup question kennel size question.

Jake300win

Hey everyone I have a 2021 supercrew f150. Anyone know if you can stack two intermediate size ruffland kennels in the back seat area. I have the specs from Ruffland and a measuring tape but would like to know for sure.
Thanks

I have a 2012 SCREW and there is no way they are stacking vertically. I do not think you can get them end-to-end either. This is the kennel in the back of my truck and it's over half way across the back.

Attachments

• Kennel.jpg
    Kennel.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 12
I have a 2012 SCREW and there is no way they are stacking vertically. I do not think you can get them end-to-end either. This is the kennel in the back of my truck and it's over half way across the back.
Thanks I might look into getting their back seat riders kennels.

X2, I have a 2016 and could not get two intermediates back to back or stacked. I ended up with a backseat rider and both will fit in the floor of the back seat.

Thanks I ended up grabbing this off FB market place. I figured it would be better and I can still throw one dog inside the truck, in a kennel if I need to.

Last edited:
I think I will like it. It was also cheaper than buying two back seat riders from Ruffland. I haven't had a box for a few years because I was driving a SUV. We will see how the dogs adjust since the current ones have never rode in a truck bed.

Back