Another Day, A Few Shots, One Bird

Walk213

Fantastic stuff! I stumbled upon one of your videos on youtube before I joined the forum, I have to say they were definitely motivating and entertaining. You did a good job on editing and the music is spot on. I really appreciate watching the hunts, thank you for your hard work and time!

Ps
I encountered the same experience Saturday, a few shots, one bird and two happy beings (doggie and human).

Fantastic stuff! I stumbled upon one of your videos on youtube before I joined the forum, I have to say they were definitely motivating and entertaining. You did a good job on editing and the music is spot on. I really appreciate watching the hunts, thank you for your hard work and time!

Ps
I encountered the same experience Saturday, a few shots, one bird and two happy beings (doggie and human).

Thank you. I bought a few extra batteries and a large MicroSD card so I can ensure I record all day (might just need 2 more batteries).

I have learned to do some basic editing so the videos are not difficult to watch.

Glad you were able to get a bird on Saturday. It is nice to be rewarded for hunting hard.

Very nice. Hard to see the bird but the dog had no trouble finding it :)

Ya, it was a long shot because I missed him on the first attempt. What you can't really see is that 30+ birds get up on my first miss. Take a look at the horizon.

The GoPro is great up to 25 yards.

Great video as always..
I have been thinking of trying to get someone to actually video a hunt. I have the cameras that could do the job but no one to run the things. Tough finding a camera man/woman who will trudge 10+ miles just running a camera and I can't bring myself not to be a gunner... LOL
I do like your editing style. Plus the music fits in. I guess editing is like trigger time. The more you get the better you get...

Matt

Great video as always..
I have been thinking of trying to get someone to actually video a hunt. I have the cameras that could do the job but no one to run the things. Tough finding a camera man/woman who will trudge 10+ miles just running a camera and I can't bring myself not to be a gunner... LOL
I do like your editing style. Plus the music fits in. I guess editing is like trigger time. The more you get the better you get...

Matt

Matt,

You would have to be skilled with the camera, and always at complete attention. Some days I only get one shot at one bird in 10m + of walking. I would hope the camera person would be ready to capture that single shot.

My editing was horrible until this season. It is a bit better now, but still needs to improve.

I love The Sword and their album Low Country.

Matt,

You would have to be skilled with the camera, and always at complete attention. Some days I only get one shot at one bird in 10m + of walking. I would hope the camera person would be ready to capture that single shot.

My editing was horrible until this season. It is a bit better now, but still needs to improve.

I love The Sword and their album Low Country.

I had a guy who was good enough to do the shoot but not log the miles. Seems cameramen today are pretty low key unless they work for Jim Shockey.:)
I broke out and charged up my GoPro. Might give it a whirl this weekend.
I didn't get out this weekend due to a very important previous commitment. Head to Kansas Friday afternoon to be home Sunday night.....

Last edited:
Back