Am I the only one

KSnative

Am I the only one eyeing early to mid-fall of this year with apprehension? If the large cap gains and personal income tax gains being crafted as we speak are implemented, and if the inevitable "print it until you drop" forced inflation drives interest rates up and money printing rates down -- I'd expect a significant "reset" of stock values. So looking at jumping out/large profit taking and taking the tax hit before it becomes the tax bomb - on lowered stock values.

Then, maybe early in the coming year - re-entering, carefully, while stocks are bottomed out (I think). With a possible bounce back after mid-term elections.

If all that works out - maybe head to Ft Meyers for the winter. Web Guy, you know why!

Looks like the Keystone Pipeline will probably live, after all. Hit me in the pocketbook (though not even close to being down to where I bought) but any event - Keystone is good for America so I'd gladly lose every nickel I have in, to see fuel prices kept low.

Inflation is coming. It is already present in the manufacturing community at multi-levels. Cost of ocean freight from Asia is about double a year ago so those using foreign made goods are facing inflationary pressure (headwinds) also.

Inflation is coming. It is already present in the manufacturing community at multi-levels. Cost of ocean freight from Asia is about double a year ago so those using foreign made goods are facing inflationary pressure (headwinds) also.
You mean we can't just print money in unlimited amounts without consequences? What are you - come kind of radical? :)

Back