AKC/UKC/APLA Black Lab Puppies

bbutler

Hey Guys,
Just an update we are down to 1 male and 1 female black lab. If you are interested in a lab from great lines please send me a message.

We are very excited to announce a litter between Fraquelli’s Sauble River “Gator and Santa Fe’s Blonde Diesel Sky. This will be a very athletic lab litter with many possibilities including: dog performance events, hunting partners, hunt test dogs, or family pets. Both dogs are health tested and those tests are listed below along with general information about each dog.

GUJCH CHUSUV SHR Santa Fe’s Blonde Diesel Sky CGC

Sky is a 48-52 pound athletic female out of incredible lines. She has bloodlines from an American Pointing Lab Association Hall of Famer. Sky is an extremely talented hunting dog and has been used a s a guide dog here in West Michigan at Fruit Ridge Pheasant farm for the past three years. She has also placed in several Ruffed Grouse Society fun hunts. (While not a great achievement these are still a test of her abilities.) Sky is a certified therapy dog with Therapy Dogs International and is a well-mannered high performance Labrador. While these are nice achievements Sky’s is truly a high performance athlete and a high-stung bird hunting machine. Sky’s Crowning achievements are in the Sport of Dock Jumping where she has won over 19 events in her career with a personal best jump to the tail of over 25 feet. She has a personal best at the Purina Incredible dog Challenge of over 27’11”. At six years of age Sky was still competing with dogs half her age and jumping over 24’.

Sky’s Health Clearances:
Hips: Good
Elbows Normal
Link to the OFFA Website:
http://www.offa.org/display.html?appnum=1478985 - animal

4XGMPR HRCH Fraquelli's Sauble River Gator

Here is what Frank Fraquelli says about Gator on his website:
In the spring of 2004 I started my quest to raise and train a finished upland and waterfowl retriever to what I thought a good gun dog should be. Working and learning together from Gator's puppy days he showed intense drive right out of the gate and to my surprise at about 7 weeks (he pointed and not any trifling point). I decided he was showing me this is how it's going to be. So I adjusted. Boy did that turn out to be a dream come true. One that I had never planned on!

In the upland Gator is one of the special ones that only comes around once in a while. Hunting mostly WILD birds; pheasant, grouse, and woodcock . He points well off the birds ( which if you grouse hunt is quite important ). A hunter first and foremost and totally amateur trained, Gator has an intense point. Hunting the upland with skills he has honed in the grouse woods. The bottom line is he produces birds.

Now I can say he's putting the goods into his sired pups. I'm keeping a close eye on his offspring, two of which I own. Also keeping in touch with the other puppy owners and their accomplishments in the grouse woods and in the hunt test venues.

Hunt tests were new to both of us. He took to it in his usual way passing all 21 HRC tests, including 14 straight finished passes. On our first venture in the APLA arena he passed the pointing certification test on Sat. Then stepped up to Master on Sunday and passed that with the highest score of the flight.

"I have been very fortunate to have Gator in my life, and have certainly learned more from him about bird hunting, than he has from me. He has even taught me a bit about life in the process."

Gator’s human, Frank

Gator’s Health Clearances
Weight: 60-65
Hips: Good
Elbows: Normal
EIC: Clear
Here is a link to the OFFA website with Gator’s Information:
http://www.offa.org/display.html?appnum=1247369#animal

Here is a link to the Hunters Rose Kennel’s Site with Gator’s Stud Page:
http://huntersrosekennel.homestead.com/GATOR.html

Here is a statement of reference from Dale at Hunters Rose Kennel:
Gator is one of the few dogs who employ the same characteristics