A little bit of color :)

FCSpringer

River's twins tore it up in their first 2 and only tries. Like Mother like sons. Hardy and Boucher 1st and 2nd in both trials. Nicely done lads. These two will be fun like mama was. And to top it off, the old man Odie placed 2nd in his first all age fall go. He is qualified yet again for the national, I think that makes 8 tickets he's earned. I think we may go to this one. Its been a few years even though we had our tickets. He has a CM from 2011, so I at least know he can run with anyone.:thumbsup:

Very nice Ken:thumbsup:. Are either of the two the same dog as in your "bird dog on crack" video? Just curious:D

Nick

Congratulations. Great looking all dogs.

Congratulations Ken, and to the pups and to the Grand old man!

Hope you can go to the big show and savor all the little bits you can use later in life to recall the experience.

Best Wishes.

Let me know when the second trial down at Oasis is, will you? I'd like to meet you and the dogs.

Thanks.

Very nice Ken:thumbsup:. Are either of the two the same dog as in your "bird dog on crack" video? Just curious:D

Nick

Yep, the one on the left. He won both days. :D His bro has now caught up to him though. They both run the same. They kicked a$$. It was pretty cool.:thumbsup: Cant wait for next spring to run them with the big boys. For now its a heavy dose of wild red birds to hone some skill.:cheers:

Congratulations Ken, and to the pups and to the Grand old man!

Hope you can go to the big show and savor all the little bits you can use later in life to recall the experience.

Best Wishes.

Let me know when the second trial down at Oasis is, will you? I'd like to meet you and the dogs.

Thanks.

Will do.:thumbsup:

Back