9 Month Old BLM

EddieK14

$3000 or BO

Abe is 9 month old black lab from outstanding breeding. He is sired by NFC AFC Clubmead's Road Warrior and out of an extremely well bred field trial female. He is EIC and CNM clear. He has been professionally trained for field trials from the beginning and is being sold due to me going back to school. I would have liked to continue to campaign him as a field trial dog, but will not be able to continue his training. He would make an excellent dog for someone looking to get a young one who could hunt this year. He is force fetched and collar conditioned and is in the beginning stages of the transition phase. He has retrieved birds almost every day of his young life and has had a lot of training. If you would like to see a pedigree or pictures let me know. If you have questions, please call or email. His hips were looked at and were analyzed by a reputable veterinarian and are good. He has a wonderful personality and would make a great companion dog as well as a hunting partner. You could not ask for a better start. Considering the training and the initial puppy cost of $1700, this dog is a steal. I really need the money to pay for classes, so I am selling him for far less than I wanted to get. My number is 605-691-2094 and my email is krueger14ed@msn.com.

Back