7 year old GSP

Looking to find a good hunting home for this girl. Collar conditioned, backs, retrieves to hand, and will go all day. She is a beautiful dog and loves to hunt. 90% of the time this dog is flawless and is a hard pointer. Very honest too. The other 10% she will travel some and follow her nose and forget she’s hunting for me and end up back at truck. Not always just sometimes and I don’t have time for her as I run a lot of dogs for clients. You could consider her a “finished” dog other than that flaw. For the average hunter you will kill a pile of birds over her. Just run a beeper or GPS on her. Have vet report and hip report with papers on hand. She’s bred very well and open to breed if desired. $2000

Attachments

• 448794A2-98A6-4D98-BFCB-1E955CCFCF10.jpeg
    448794A2-98A6-4D98-BFCB-1E955CCFCF10.jpeg
    212.3 KB · Views: 13
Looking to find a good hunting home for this girl. Collar conditioned, backs, retrieves to hand, and will go all day. She is a beautiful dog and loves to hunt. 90% of the time this dog is flawless and is a hard pointer. Very honest too. The other 10% she will travel some and follow her nose and forget she’s hunting for me and end up back at truck. Not always just sometimes and I don’t have time for her as I run a lot of dogs for clients. You could consider her a “finished” dog other than that flaw. For the average hunter you will kill a pile of birds over her. Just run a beeper or GPS on her. Have vet report and hip report with papers on hand. She’s bred very well and open to breed if desired. $2000
Hi- have been looking for a started GSP. Have been Upland Hunting for 8 years. Where are u located, and is there a number I can contact you at? Thanks, Tort815-----I live in Illinois

Back