.308 Howa

FCSpringer

Anyone have any insite of a Howa 308 rifle? Looking at a LR rifle, and want to stick to 308 so I can load military LC brass. Also looking for accuracy, reasonable and at least 5 round detachable mag. Leaning hard toward the Howa. Seems to have good reviews and a decent price. Thoughts?

I've never owned one but in looking for a rifle, I came across many comments to the effect that the Howa's were quite accurate right out of the box.

I have heard pretty good things about some Howa. Which model and what other guns would you be considering?

None right now. Looks like a good gun with sub MOA accuracy out of the box with some good factory rounds. Better I am told with handloads. Plus the box mag they have now, and even stainless. Some nice camo patterns. But I was thinking the Gameking in walnut stainless. I have to call and see if the mag adapter fits the gameking walnut. Otherwise I like one of the other cammo models. Couple Sakos I like. But the deals on them Howas with some scope packages are a steel.

Back