2 Hole Dog Box with Storage

JMD

I am selling a Heritage 2-hole diamond plated dog box with storage compartment on top. Tie down bolts on all four corners, also includes rolling platform which allows for easy movement around garage/barn/tool shed when storing. Top compartment is water tight and carpeted. Top storage area and two pen doors are lockable (keys & padlocks included). Will hold just about any size hunting dog - I carried my 85lb Labrador in it to & from South Dakota pheasant hunting and she had plenty of space to stretch out and was very comfortable all week long. The top storage container had plenty of room for cases of shells, various vests, jackets, etc. ~ very useful box. The only reason I am selling it is because I have downsized my truck to a Tahoe and this box will not fit. The compartments are not insulated, but could easily be modified if you wanted to.

The dimensions are: 48-1/2" wide, 46-1/2" deep, 25" tall.

I am located in East Central Indiana and am not able to offer delivery, so pick up is the only option. Would like $400 or so out of it, not trying to get rich, just want a fair price for a great box. I will post some pics when I get home tonight or you can email me beforehand and I can send you pics directly.

You can email me at jeffdelp@yahoo.com

Thanks,
-Jeff

Here are some pics - let me know if you'd like to see any other angles or anything.

Thanks---

hey is that still available... i know you said pick up is only option..... but......
i am from pa. and thats what I am looking for.... if you have trouble getting rid of it.
maybe we could work something out with shipping.... if you knock off a little on account of the 150 for shipping I am guessing......
just a shot.... dont mean to offend you.. just shipping that thing would be pricey...
happy bird hunting
drahthaar....

hey is that still available... i know you said pick up is only option..... but......
i am from pa. and thats what I am looking for.... if you have trouble getting rid of it.
maybe we could work something out with shipping.... if you knock off a little on account of the 150 for shipping I am guessing......
just a shot.... dont mean to offend you.. just shipping that thing would be pricey...
happy bird hunting
drahthaar....

I sent you a PM.
Let me know what you think.

thats a 10 hr trip for me out there!! I checked into it.....
if you have trouble getting rid of it let me know.....
500 including shipping is still too high for me... I would just buy a new one with free shipping...I am still looking around, not many used ones here in PA...
I am a part time upland guide at a lodge here.just got into guiding... which is why I could use one..
I have no idea the shipping cost for In. to Pa... I am guessing over a 100 bucks... anyone else know on this forum???

thats a 10 hr trip for me out there!! I checked into it.....
if you have trouble getting rid of it let me know.....
500 including shipping is still too high for me... I would just buy a new one with free shipping...I am still looking around, not many used ones here in PA...
I am a part time upland guide at a lodge here.just got into guiding... which is why I could use one..
I have no idea the shipping cost for In. to Pa... I am guessing over a 100 bucks... anyone else know on this forum???

What's your zip code? I deal with some freight/shipping companies in my day job and I can check and see if anyone can work me a deal on shipping??? I'll let you know what I find.

Drahthaar -

yea, as you suspected it would run upwards of $180 + for shipping (at least with the carriers I checked with).

Thanks for the interest though - if anything changes on my end I'll make sure and let you know. Good luck with your search and have a great season this year!!!

-Jeff

Back