Uplandhunter67
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was just visiting with a friend of mine that lives in Winter Park that used to live in Western Kansas and going on our first ever grouse hunt. I see from your last message post that you hunt near Coalmont which is relatively close to WP. He works in Granby and Kremmling, os probably familiar with that area. I am sure I will have some questions for you before I plan to make my first grouse hunting trip...
    Uplandhunter67
    Uplandhunter67
    I used to hunt Coalmont. There are always good bird numbers there. Just have to get there early and stake out your spot. Gets a bit busy in NP and the limit is two and two in possession.

I actually hunt closer to Kremling now.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
    Regards,
    Matt
    Hey! You seem like the guy Ive been wanting to run into.

Finally have the time to get back into Grouse hunting since moving from MN to CO. Planning on going to North Park this weekend for Sage Grouse. Care to point a young guy in a direction, either away from you or more than happy to keep my mouth shut about any beta you would be willing to share. Good luck this weekend!
    Uplandhunter67
    Uplandhunter67
    Sorry. Didn’t see this one until this morning. The site didn’t like my email any more.
    I would have pointed you towards Coalmont. Lots of BLM and birds.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back