Boss shotgun ammunition

When I shoot the high brass it’s like I can’t miss, seems like I can’t hit anything with the low, Unfortunately, I buy all my next season shells a year in advance, I didn’t win the crap shoot this year, low brass again. Anyone reading this call them and demand high brass. If you order online you’re in the lottery.

I do have both in hand. When I get a minute I will pull them both apart.

When I shoot the high brass it’s like I can’t miss, seems like I can’t hit anything with the low, Unfortunately, I buy all my next season shells a year in advance, I didn’t win the crap shoot this year, low brass again. Anyone reading this call them and demand high brass. If you order online you’re in the lottery.

I do have both in hand. When I get a minute I will pull them both apart.
So this is all about shooting superstition? 🤣🤣 I like it. Confidence is meaningful when shooting, but everything else being equal, brass height has nothing to do with it. That said, I'll do a "high brass" dance & keep my fingers crossed.

Correct, shooting superstition in deed, but now I'm curious enough to pull some apart a see if there is a slight difference. I need an out for my poor shooting😂

We really need to get away from the high brass low brass thing. It truly doesn't do anything for the ballistics. It used to just be for pressure, but newer shells don't need it. But I fully admit to feeling better having high brass. Maybe we all need to reload full brass and we'll be able to hit everything guaranteed.

Correct, shooting superstition in deed, but now I'm curious enough to pull some apart a see if there is a slight difference. I need an out for my poor shooting😂

Please do open them up! I am very interested to see if they are the same.

Back