Winter Storm in the SW

The same farmer probably takes every last farm subsidy he can get.

Every last parcel of ag zoned property in America should be OPEN to hunting. HELLO???????? Implied Easement to harvest game that is owned by the public, NOT the landowner. WE THE PEOPLE should at least consider purchasing hunting rights to private ag property and a PERMANENT NATIONAL HABITAT PROGRAM to preserve our NATIONAL HUNTING TREASURE.

Without BOTH of these, the future of our NATIONAL HUNTING HERITAGE is slowly, BUT SURELY fading into a distant memory.

Let the rest of the world solve their own problems, lets use OUR money here in America.

had a lady chase my down in SD while turkey hunting & yell at me not to shoot her turkeys or el pacas??? i asked u have barnyard turkeys? she said no the wild 1s are like my pets??? then she would not tell me how to get to the big silo we could both see from my vehicle??? i said mam can u tell me how to get to the road wear that old silo is over there? she looked at me like i was not speaking her language & said i dont know what silo u r talking about with a strait poker face! i said that 1 write there she repeated i dont know what u r talking about i said have a nice day & pulled away from that nut!!!

thats a shame there is people like that at all let alone people like that in farmland country usa i wonder what his deal was??? had a guy tell me he seen a sign on a back country road in SD that said i think it was 500$-600$ for a tow that guy must of been bothered quit a few times??? then again i seen a farmer in KS pull 3 out of state dummy out of a ditch with his tractor never asked for any $$$ or took a dime from the guys they went back & put $$$ in his mail box but that was a good ol boy in farm country!!! wish they all were like that???

Must have been the same lady I found last year. We were road hunting and saw a field full of pheasants, in the ditch, in the road and in the trees. Too close to a house for my liking ( 1/4 Mile or so). I went over and put the salesman on the farmer and his wife and got permission to hunt the ditch and a 100 or so yards out into his field. " stay out of the trees" he said. " That's were my son hunts. " Thanks no problem we will just hunt the road area. About the time we shoot a rooster, some lady comes storming out of the house screaming about the sheriff and all kinds of crazy mess. I was like we just got permission from the farmer and his wife. She told me to get the hell out of there that's where her husband hunts. We got in the truck and took off. Crazy isn't limited to city folk:)

I decided to cancel my early [next week] trip and see what shakes out before I go after Thanksgiving.

hey Fenway.....you know the longer you wait, the dicery it gets in ND for weather....good luck.

I know usually I go the first or second week then first week in Dec. I did get snowed out a few years ago, but usually it's fine, one year it was - 10 with wind froze my arse off. I'll hope for the best but gives me more time to see if it's worth it, it seems like the area I hunt is pretty bad, I will have to do some traveling, let me know how you do.

I know usually I go the first or second week then first week in Dec. I did get snowed out a few years ago, but usually it's fine, one year it was - 10 with wind froze my arse off. I'll hope for the best but gives me more time to see if it's worth it, it seems like the area I hunt is pretty bad, I will have to do some traveling, let me know how you do.

I am a little short on time to drive to ND this year.....Kansas is much closer, although it will be horrible...let me know what the numbers are like when you get back.

Back