Wings Works Hunting Vest

? for everybody...which do you like best; the shoulder straps or the sternum harness?

Well fill us in on the placement of your TT...pics please!

? for everybody...which do you like best; the shoulder straps or the sternum harness?

Jim, definitely order it with the sternum strap. If fact I'm not sure that isn't just standard on them now, but I'm not sure. Just like EEK, I clip my e-collar transmitter to the sternum strap.

Got the vest yesterday, it's great and came with sternum strap. Bought it used and it looks brand new. The game keeper looks cool and will give them a call tomorrow. Had the wife adjusting all the straps for me...fits perfect. New member of the WW family :).

I ordered one and will use it this November. I am very anxious to try it for Kansas Quail and Pheasant. Would be very interested in seeing how you attached your transmitter.

Just couldn't justify the $$ for the WW, so I opted for a Bird'N Lite . . . nice vest, lots of storage, easy to front-load birds. I use my venerable old Filson for dog traing now. Shell pocket fabric on the Bird'N Lite could be more robust, but so far, so good.

Those of us that have the tube-style TriTronics transmitters are well taken care of.

Bob can put them on either side (right or left). We talked about which transmitter I was using and where I wanted it when I ordered mine. The rest - as they say, is history.

104.jpg

Just couldn't justify the $$ for the WW, so I opted for a Bird'N Lite . . . nice vest, lots of storage, easy to front-load birds. I use my venerable old Filson for dog traing now. Shell pocket fabric on the Bird'N Lite could be more robust, but so far, so good.

Good luck with the Bird'N Lite...I sent mine back as the padded shoulder straps cause problems when I pulled the gun up. Other than that, I thought it was a great vest.

Those of us that have the tube-style TriTronics transmitters are well taken care of.

Bob can put them on either side (right or left). We talked about which transmitter I was using and where I wanted it when I ordered mine. The rest - as they say, is history.

104.jpg

I am an idiot. So thats what that is for :eek:

Thanks.

Josh, you are going to love your WW. Hope we can load your game bag up while you are here :cheers:

the padded shoulder straps cause problems when I pulled the gun up.

May be a win-win then, Jmac . . . the way I shoot, I need all the excuses I can get . . . thanks for the input, tho.

j.

I figured out that was what it was for, but I don't trust it. I could easily see mine falling out of that in heavy cover, running, or in a fall:D. Besides, I really like mine on my left chest area. It is easier to get to and in no way hinders gun pull up or anything.

I'm glad it is an option that works for people though.

Thats what I do as well. But I can't believe I didn't see that before now :eek:

Ordered one earlier this year and have been using it this season. I really like this vest and would recommend it. One of the problems I’ve had in the past is having a good place to secure my jacket when it came time to shed a layer and the WW vest provides that and more.

Back