Wind

rascal

ha ha....think I'm heading out there for couple days to hunt...have to be back for Thanksgiving dinner noon on Thursday...just checked the weather again...calling for 35mph wind gusts tomorrow...:eek: lol.....yikes

ha ha....think I'm heading out there for couple days to hunt...have to be back for Thanksgiving dinner noon on Thursday...just checked the weather again...calling for 35mph wind gusts tomorrow...:eek: lol.....yikes

I don't know where you are heading but I am getting 35+ here now in eastern kansas. I can only imagine it will be worse west.

My Grandpa, one of the greatest men I've ever known, used to live in Byrd's neck of the woods. He used to say, "If you can't ______ in the wind, then you can't ______ in Kansas."

He'd fill in the blank with whatever we were doing that day. Golf, fish, hunt, I'm sure he said them all at some point. His point being, it's usually pretty windy out there. :laugh:

I remember opening day in '05. It was very windy. Seemed like the birds held better for us. I figured they couldn't hear us coming in the wind. Killed a lot of birds. Of course, there were a lot of birds that year.

Back