Who remembers Shadow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatzby

Some of us long time members probably remember Shadow. Shadow had the ability to destroy any thread before he was banned. He rarely posted anything of value. His catch phrase was "come on down and I'll put my brittneys up against your dog". I sometimes miss Shadow, he may have been irritating as hell but he kept it lively.

I think over the last couple of days a replacement for shadow may have shown up! Please let it be so, it's been a bit quite lately.

Some of us long time members probably remember Shadow. Shadow had the ability to destroy any thread before he was banned. He rarely posted anything of value. His catch phrase was "come on down and I'll put my brittneys up against your dog". I sometimes miss Shadow, he may have been irritating as hell but he kept it lively.

I think over the last couple of days a replacement for shadow may have shown up! Please let it be so, it's been a bit quite lately.

:cheers::cheers::cheers: I was drug into more than one tussel with the ol' shadow, though I should've known better. I must say he was highly entertaining.:D

I wonder if it's shadow in disguise:rolleyes:.

FC, in reading your post I think this UK stuff is starting to get to you. You're starting to sound just like them. :eek:

Balderdash

He does sound like a Brit. And he has English spaniels. I think we need to see FC's dental records. I bet his dogs have better teeth unless he has a British lab he's keeping secret

Shadow has left a mark on numerous forums in this genre. He's been banned from at least three that I know of, and possibly many more. I recall a poster on one of them telling him straight up that he's "just not right in the head."

This other guy isn't him -- the writing style is completely different. Shadow would be fairly easy to spot no matter what name he was using.

His catch phrase was "come on down and I'll put my brittneys up against your dog".

Yes, that statement was well documented on more than one occasion. Maybe they were exceptional, but to hear him rant that he had "gods gift to bird dogs" and everyone else had the "rejects", was a bit tiring.

Two other gems I recall him posting in another place were that he never needed ammo heavier than low-base 7 1/2s for pheasant hunting because he was so quick and accurate, and that when his dog went on point he could tell prior to flushing the bird whether it would be a rooster or a hen. Something in the dog's mannerisms tipped him off.

That's it! :mad: Your 3 versus my 3, no E collars and keep your whistle in your pocket! Your ugly mutts will run off and I'll get my limit off rock solid points with my .22 pistol while you search for VonRunsamuk and company! :eek:...

Nailed it... Take out the emoticons and half the punctuation, and you all might wonder if I had a dark side,,, maybe even a Shadow. :laugh:

That's it! :mad: Your 3 versus my 3, no E collars and keep your whistle in your pocket! Your ugly mutts will run off and I'll get my limit off rock solid points with my .22 pistol while you search for VonRunsamuk and company! :eek:...

Nailed it... Take out the emoticons and half the punctuation, and you all might wonder if I had a dark side,,, maybe even a Shadow. :laugh:

Lmao! You nailed it.:cheers:

Don't forget... "I'll spot you 20 minutes head start".

oh there are still a few of them all i need is 7 1/2 shot for pheasant guys on here & i shoot hundreds of birds a guys here... i think also from KS maybe hes not gone???

im sorry i missed the legend of shadow but i think there will be fewer & fewer of them guys on the forum the mods want to keep it a happy happy no argument alls fine & dandy on the threads ive been warned a fews times just for the hell of it i didnt even do or comment on the prob thread??? guess im on the black list???

the others that were on here to just stir the pot have been banned that will be the way it is from now on any probs a guy runs to the mod & bam your locked out from commenting some of the guys running to the mods are just cry babys man & need to just let things work them-selfs out we are all grown up we need to act like it & not run & tell???

but then there are some real A HOLEs on here & we mite be better off with out them??? 1 guys from NE thats all i will say about that rude forum member...

O.k. Shadow was a bit over the line. I miss the banter, heck I read this as entertainment, as they say, any publicity good or bad, is better than none. He put up good pictures, I suspect his dogs were pretty darn good. Heck we could look at the turkey pointing pictures without getting offended, to me it was banter around the campfire, with a jug of old stumpblower", and tall tales recounted. I don't agree with a lot of people, Shadow might have been worth the trip to see!

I think the guy was mostly lonely out there in western KS, and was not the most socially skilled on the internet.

But I would bet that his dogs were pretty solid on pheasants. If you can put a dog with good breeding in wild birds often, you end up with dogs that know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back