What the dogs taught me book

Madison COunty

Has anyone on here ordered this book? I saw a full page ad in the fall 2014 pheasant forever magazine for this book but when you go to the website and try to click on the tab it doesn't work. It blows my mind someone would take out a full page ad and then have the tab to purchase it on the website not work.

Has anyone read this book? It looks interesting to me and I'm always looking for a good read.

Last edited:
I have this book "What the Dogs Taught Me" A good read. Scott does a good job relating to all dog owners understanding better what dogs are telling us , need from us.The book is well worth the cost.

Scott's probably too busy hunting to notice his website is messed up. He frequents another forum I'm on. I'll shoot him a message.

Ordered book

I finally got the website tab to work by clicking on another link from google. Ordered the book last night and he sent me a email today saying he is sending me the book tomorrow.

I have never heard of the book before I saw the magazine ad. I'm always looking for something good to read so I can't wait to get it.:thumbsup:

Back