what happened

what the hell happened to all the pheasant hunting programs on tv there are not any good ones on and the ones that are on they are on at odd hours of the night

I'm with you, it's been mighty poor upland action for some time on the tube.

Yes I am tierd of watching bow hunting White tailed deer from a tree stand. I have not seen a good upland/ pheasant hunt, on tv for years. Maybe we should get to making one of are own.:thumbsup:

I finally found one this morning and wouldn't you know it i have seen it so many times i know what is going to happen before it happens such a dissapointment and as for the deer hunting shows thats all it is and i'm tired of them also thats all thats on

GCB,I was just thinking that. i scrolled all the way through the menu program on my cable provider and coundn't find ANYTHING. Hope all is going well with the family, I guess now that you are a way from the house a week or so now every weekend is a honey moon right :)
Ya stil gots that ole full sized poodle, ain't bit ya anymore has he.:):):):)

nah he aints around no more he comitted suicide and it aint no honeymoon neither more like the honeymooners lol i have been good

Back