weight lifting

WHOO HOO boys i am happier than opra in a twinkie factory my oldest son earned his place onn the weight lifting team and is now on his way to the kansas state weightlifting competition next weekend he has put alot of time and effort into this hopefully he comes home with the gold :cheers:

WHOO HOO boys i am happier than opra in a twinkie factory my oldest son earned his place onn the weight lifting team and is now on his way to the kansas state weightlifting competition next weekend he has put alot of time and effort into this hopefully he comes home with the gold :cheers:

Congratulations GCB and good luck to your son :thumbsup: I use to power lift back in the day when I was in the Navy

I power lifted aswell in school all 4 years but only made it to the state level twice as a junior and senior he is still a freshman

i will do that he is apparently doing extra training for the next week so our time is limited together but i will let him know he has alot of backers

I think he has it in the bag after all its in the breeding LOL and the fact that he can bench just over 300 lbs and squats right at 500 he is all natural to none of this additive crap like these famouse ball players he works his but off and is reaping his rewards

GCB Congrats! to the young man. He is rewarded for his hard work.
Congrats to the parents too.:thumbsup:

Back