Vikings

Deacon

Had to start the thread, what the hey. Chad Greenway is from SD and is just playing outstanding.

Vikes are now 3-0 great start and sets up a interesting show down next Monday night with the Pack! :cheers:

Listening to the game today, Paul Allen the announcer was just nuts with the last second winning touch down.

Go Vikes.

i hope AP runs all over them pacs. i usually does really well on mnf. and i hope farve throws over 300 again. i wonder what the atmosphere is going to be like there? can wait till next week

I was at the game. That was an unbelievable throw to win the game, by Favre. The catch in my opinion was even better. We can't play that way against the packers, or we'll get beat. We were dead in the water there, but Brett Favre can make some great passes. The places he can put the ball makes such a huge difference throughout each game. Great Competitor.

Man i love #4 he is my fav im in a football pool and my golden rule is never go against payton manning the sheriff or farve i dont know how many times farve has bailed me out go vikes! Atleast you guys up there have a team how would you like to have the sorry blank blank chiefs.

I listened to the game on the way back to South Dakota and wow... Paul Allen was going nuts on the radio. I think it was almost better to listen on the radio because he was yelling and cheering.

I know Bret says he isn't playing for spit or revenge but i have a hard time believing that. It will be an interesting game Monday. I'm not a die hard packers fan but I'm rooting for them on this one.

baaa

Go lions!!! Berry sanders,eric hippel,billy sims? And wayne fontes as the head of it all! Dont get me wrong love the vikes but????

I'm a huge Packers fan, but I'm also a #4 fan. For the first time in my life I pulling for the vikes. Should be a good game.
Wisconsin 31 Minnesota 28, great start for the weekend.

Vikes 4-0, both QB's play well last night. #4 really fired some strikes! Defense was difference in the game.

If did not see last night game you missed a great one. That was a game the Vikes could have lost.......Bob

Vikings looked very good overall. They gave up a couple big plays, but otherwise dominated the packers. Favre can still sling that ball at 40 years of age, as of this coming Saturday that is. He's amazing. Never liked him all those years for the Packers, but sure did respect him because he's a hell of a Quarterback. I think it was more of a dislike for the packers actually, not Favre.

Go Vikings........

Just read it set a record on cable for 21.8 million viewers.

Rams, colts and steelers in the schedule. Vikes will get tested with this schedule.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody throw the ball better. What is up with Peterson?

Great game last night. Congrats to the Vikes and ol' #4. I never get tired of watching Favre play. Looking forward to the rematch at Lambeau on Nov. 1st. The Pack needs to find an O-Line and a pass rush if they're gonna give the Vikes a run this year. Aaron Rodgers has been running for his life the last 4 weeks. The Vikes look strong though. If they stay healthy, they could go all the way to Miami.

UGUIDE, I don't know what is up with Peterson, He came out of the game once looking like he had the wind knocked out of him. After that the running game was all but dead. Farve said after the game "the Packers did a good job of closing down our running game".....Bob

They did and so did the 9r's. Now every opposing team will just watch those films and bag Peterson. Ahh I'm sure he'll bust a couple more long ones this year.

Even the Rams pretty much shut AP down. But the threat is still there and as long as they concentrate on shutting AP down it's just going to give Favre more opportunities. But like you said, AP will still bust a few long ones from time to time. AP and Favre, quite a 1-2 punch! Should be a fun year.

Vikings are looking good. I'm a huge Vikings fan, I'm not too high on the 5-0 start. We have been doing exactly what we need to do. Now we have Baltimore at home, then the Steelers away, and then the showdown between the Vikings and Packers at Lambeau Field. Should be great football.
Of course, I'll be pheasant hunting this weekend during the game. Suppose to be in the 60's back in SD for opening weekend. Take care of your dogs guys. Plenty of water and breaks..... Too warm......

Back