UPH Logos & Merchandise

We are going to be doing some giveaways here in the next few months so we will have some merchandise we are going to get away.

Please email clynt@3plains.com and tell him webguy said to get the merchandise ASAP.

Thank you Webguy The hats look high quality I like them...........Bob

black would b nice but bring on the pink as bright as you can get at least one and i will buy it have you figured ouot any prices yet

black would b nice but bring on the pink as bright as you can get at least one and i will buy it have you figured ouot any prices yet

Tell you what... I will get a pink one JUST for you on the house at no cost. However.... you MUST wear it in the field, with your buddies, hunting and have to snap a picture in the field with it on. Deal?

i will wear it everyday and I will be sure to wear it when kansasbrittany gets here for the youth opener if they are done before then its the first weekend in november and then I will wear it on opening weekend and when i guide and get pics from all three events especially with kb that way he can make sure it happens send me a pm when it is done or before and I will send you my address

Last edited:
What? That's it. You tell us the brand of hat we might be getting someday and expect that to appease the masses. I think it is time for an uprising of the people.

Great looking hats Webguy:thumbsup: if they are anything like the under armour stretch to fit hat they are going to be comfortable as hell.

GCB you scare me :eek:

mollermd, your a tough customer. you get a free hat and 1 free beer from webguy to be used anytime.

Hyde, yes, they are S, M & L stretch fit. They are very nice hats.

GCB will be our UPH model for pink hats.

Well gentlemen, enough fun for 1 day. I'm off to my annual golf tourney up in Northern MN. I'm off to school some of my buddies.

We are still waiting for the merchandise to get to us. They have been very slow. Online ordering is all ready once we have the product to us.

Ryan

We are still waiting for the merchandise to get to us. They have been very slow. Online ordering is all ready once we have the product to us.

Ryan

thx for the update.

Stuff is ready this week. We are still messing with the merchandise.

uph-trucker-hat.jpg

uph-flex-fit.jpg

Back