Truck accessories and charging stations

mstand

So, we bought a new truck. This time we went with the sliding rear glass and also a sliding glass on the topper. I want to know if anyone else has this set up and the best method of circulating air from the cab to the topper. I am thinking an inflated inner tube to seal the gap and a fan to plug into the inverter box??
Does anyone have pictures of this set up?

Now the second project is is cleaning up the mess on my work bench that consists of an endless sea of chargers. I have chargers fro collars, garmins, launchers and a few other miscellaneous items. Can you all show me some of your ideas on cleaning ll this up both for in the truck and the work bench! Thanks

david0311

So, we bought a new truck. This time we went with the sliding rear glass and also a sliding glass on the topper. I want to know if anyone else has this set up and the best method of circulating air from the cab to the topper. I am thinking an inflated inner tube to seal the gap and a fan to plug into the inverter box??
Does anyone have pictures of this set up?

Now the second project is is cleaning up the mess on my work bench that consists of an endless sea of chargers. I have chargers fro collars, garmins, launchers and a few other miscellaneous items. Can you all show me some of your ideas on cleaning ll this up both for in the truck and the work bench! Thanks

I would--but mine probably looks worse that yours :) :cheers:

I've had both the inflatable boot and solid boot, both worked pretty good, but this was back in late 80's early 90's. I didn't have a fan just opened the sliders on side of cap to circulate air and flow. Can't help you on the charger issue.

Back