trainer needed

1stout

I'm looking for a trainer for my new lab for a couple months this spring/summer. I do mostly upland hunting. Thanks

Michael

I send mine here, excellent trainer. If your willing to travel or have the dog shipped. He is excellent and you will be extremely happy with the results. Call Jim up you wont regret it, he trains pointing breeds along with flushing breeds as well, in fact i think he has a few labs there right now. I will tell you this he fills up fast after season is over. He has been in GUN DOG magazine many times.

-Marshall

http://kellergundogs.com/

If you are in Wi, you have the best Lab trainer in the Us in Mike Lardy in my opinion, as well as Cadens Kennels just north of Milwaukee.

Lvrgsp

Thanks for all the contacts. I have contacted some and will also be going to Pheasant Fest to hopefully talk to a few more. Any others let me know. Thanks again

Michael

I would highly recommend Greg Ye at Ten Mile Kennels in New Richmond,WI. You won't be disappointed. My neighbor's lab was trained by Greg, and we just got our golden (Blake) back from him in October. He's extremely knowledgeable and thorough in his training regimen. We've had Blake out 3 times locally in addition to 2 trips to South Dakota this season. The base that Greg created is even getting better. Our hunts brought us in contact with 14 dogs. With Blake being the second youngest in the group, I would already put him in the top 4 of all of them. We would do it again in a heart beat. I would recommend calling him even before you get your dog for his insight on what to do with the dog prior to taking him to Greg.

Last edited:
Back