Trade: Glock 19 for Youth 20 Auto...?

JMc

Super Moderator
I have an as-new Glock 19 Gen IV. Two mags and all the goodies but the lock (threw it away). Looking to trade for a decent youth 20 auto. I'm willing to add cash if needed; or will buy out right as well. Thanks!
JMc

Youth and auto....not a popular combo. I did look at a Rem 1100 youth 20 gauge...about 20 years ago, it sure was a pretty miniature gun...too nice for a youth to bang around...to expensive to buy to have it sit around. Not sure I have ever seen another youth auto, but quit looking after buying a Mossy combo.

They're out there. It's for my granddaughter who is currently using my A400 28ga. She shot a friends Turkish (imported by Mossberg) in a youth or ladies version and it was perfect. There is an LT1100 at my local pawn shop for $800. It's a heavy gun but nice. Might be an option if I can't find anything. Thanks for the input.

I shortened the stock on a Franchi 20 ga. for my wife. She uses a O/U now. You can see the butt isn’t factory, and a bobo on the rib. I have more pics if you want.

Last edited:
They're out there. It's for my granddaughter who is currently using my A400 28ga. She shot a friends Turkish (imported by Mossberg) in a youth or ladies version and it was perfect. There is an LT1100 at my local pawn shop for $800. It's a heavy gun but nice. Might be an option if I can't find anything. Thanks for the input.
The LT 1100 is a great gun not sure how it compares to the 28 she is currently
Shooting, but she will grow into it and could use rest of her life.

The LT 1100 is a great gun not sure how it compares to the 28 she is currently
Shooting, but she will grow into it and could use rest of her life.
I agree but at $850, I'm going to check around. If it sits at the pawn shop for long, I'll make an offer.

Hell walk in with 750 cash and see what happens. I paid 600 for mine and screwed up guy had 2 for sale one 26 ic the other 28 mod, I bought the 26. Still kicking myself on that one.

Back