To SoDak with pups

V&Z

I'm heading east to the Chamberlain area to do some birding. Accompanying me are my two spoiled Vizsla companions, Zane and Veda. We intend to hunt public lands and possibly go farther, maybe check out the Cabelas store in Mitchell to get some Xmas shopping done. I'm considering going south into Kansas to hunt with a friend who may come up from Nebraska. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've done the trip into SoDak since I got Zane three years ago, but have never hunted Kansas. I've been checking into the public access areas. I have only hunted and trained my dogs on public lands or areas where landowners have allowed access, whether thats in ID, MT, WY, SD, UT, OR, or WA. We won't consider paying for private until money oozes from our ears or hell freezes, but to each their own preference is respected. Anyway, Veda had pups on Aug 1, and I still have two females and four males, we started with twelve. If anyone is interested I may bring a couple for the ride. Their shots are current, they are heathly, tails were docked (1/3 chopped off), dew claws removed, and I have the puppies AKC papers in hand and ready for you. If you're only looking for a good hunting partner and don't intend to breed or compete I am willing to reduce the price for limited registration or sell with no papers. I can email or post pictures later tonight. If you want more info call Tony (evenings) at 307-760-9287 ortd_burrows@hotmail.com. I'm planning to start my trip on Dec. 1.

Welcome to the UPH Forums V&Z! I have heard that due to drought this year Kansas is very tough, but some people have mentioned some success. Where are you coming from? Have a safe trip!

I'm starting from Sheridan, Wyoming.

Back