Throw us a bone!

Boomer-IN

:)
For those of you who are fortunate enough to be in SD this morning for the opener...would you be kind enough to post some results of the day. Maybe general area where you hunted, bird numbers, dog work...details or just general. In honor of the opener I am hosting a clay shoot for the men of our church. As a mis-placed SD native I sure with I was in SD today! My brother and I will be hittin' the fields on November 8th chasing the wily ringneck!
Be safe everyone and God bless!:)

Last edited:
I'm leaving Tuesday mornign Boomer and I'll PM you when I get back.......hunted geese this morning and tore 'em up by 9:30.........

:)
For those of you who are fortunate enough to be in SD this morning for the opener...would you be kind enough to post some results of the day. Maybe general area where you hunted, bird numbers, dog work...details or just general. In honor of the opener I am hosting a clay shoot for the men of our church. As a mis-placed SD native I sure with I was in SD today! My brother and I will be hittin' the fields on November 8th chasing the wily ringneck!
Be safe everyone and God bless!:)

It was a vey solid opener. It was a beautiful day with plenty of birds. As a group of 14 we picked up about 10 per drive plus one coyote.

It was a beautiful day out today and our group ended up with 19 out of a possible 21. We could have gotten those birds if we weren't so rusty from not shooting all year. We went in the Miller area and there were birds everywhere.

Good opener

002-2.jpg

Sounds like some good times out there guys:thumbsup: Thanks for filling us in.:cheers:

Wire---nice bunch of birds;)

We were north of Aberdeen and saw LOTS of birds. I would guess about 8ish hens per rooster. We harvested 7 of our possible 9. We could have limited if we worked a bit harder but cleaning birds in daylight and a couple cocktails won out

Go check out 3plains.com on Facebook, updated some photos last night, and will place a few on here when we get back to the cities.

Nice pictures Ryan. Thanks for posting. Looks like a good weekend. Still had some corn to work too. That's always fun.:thumbsup:

I was surprised about the number of birds we saw the last two days. Granted it was probably only 12 or so today in 2 hours but that is pretty good for the cess pool of SD pheasant hunting.

Back