Think it will fly?

CharBroiled

So, if I go pheasant hunting and shoot a hen in this day an age, can I now say the hen was a transgendered rooster? Who am I to argue with the fact this hen identified with her inner rooster? For all I know, the hen should have been born a rooster.

Think a game warden will let it go?

(these are the types of thoughts I have when counting down the days til the Opener in KS)

David 0311

So, if I go pheasant hunting and shoot a hen in this day an age, can I now say the hen was a transgendered rooster? Who am I to argue with the fact this hen identified with her inner rooster? For all I know, the hen should have been born a rooster.

(these are the types of thoughts I have when counting down the days til the Opener in KS)

What about the warden claiming your rooster's are transgendered hens in drag:eek::rolleyes:

where is Harvey county?

You got it! North of Wichita just 15 minutes from the best (and the biggest) chicken fried steak at Cy's Hoof and Horn in Sedgwick.

Back