...the end.

rascal

well...it's over. I'm already having a hard time letting the season go...it ended here in IL couple weeks ago and now that Kansas is done...its REALLY over....this trip didn't start out too well....79 degrees the first afternoon..then blew out a tire and almost another....had to make an unscheduled trip to Nebraska to buy a new set of tires..but really glad I made it back for the last couple days of the season...looking forward to next year...hunted 3 spots this morning before I had to head back to IL...found a covey on 2 of them....not bad. hope everybody had a good season and made enough memories to get ya through till next season..

Ace pointing covey #1

Last edited:
Wrapping up the season with some good bird work from your dog is hard to beat . Here is to looking forward to a good hatch through upland country and more good dog work in 2015 !!! Enjoyed the pics !!!

Not a bad ending, glad you found a few birds. Need to get together again next year. My last upland hunt was in November, after 4 days I realized my land offered nothing. Spent rest of the year being frustrated by waterfowl.:thumbsup:

Back