Tensing BV-16 Upland vest for sale

airmedic1

PRICE DROP. $120 OBO. I have a new this year Tenzing XL/2XL BV-16 orange upland bird vest that I would like to sell. I tried to like this vest but there are a few things that I just can’t get over. In all fairness, I will list the things that I do like and the things that I don’t care for. I paid $189.99 from the Sportsman’s Guide and would like to get $140 (OBO) + shipping if I could. (I don’t need a $189 vest hanging around that I won’t use so my loss is your gain) Here is a link to the vest.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pro...MIq5zWptuq1wIVgrfACh3G-QRXEAQYAyABEgLUOfD_BwE

I have worn it a total of six days and it has a couple of blood spots on the back where I put a rooster in the game bag but other than that it looks like brand new.
Things I like:
· It’s all orange and easy to see
· It’s comfortable, I carried three roosters a mile and didn’t notice the weight
· It’s adjustable to custom fit to your body
· The pocket in the back is big enough for my first aid kit for me and the dogs
· The shell loops are sewn to the vest side of the open front pocket making it easy to get a shell out of the loop
· There are short zippers that cover the game pocket where it wraps around to the front, making it easy to drop your gloves or anything else into the front of the game pocket
Thinks that I don’t like:
· Radio transmitter pockets are down low on the front of the vest and won’t fit an Astro or my TT transmitter
· It is made for a hydration pack so it doesn’t have water bottle pockets
· Front open pocket is too small to get your gloved hand it to get a loose shell out
· It was hard to get pheasants in to the game bag
· The straps seemed to get in my way when mounting the gun

This would make someone a good vest at a much better price than new.
AM
Quote Edit

Last edited:
PRICE DROP. $120 or OBO

Back