Teal?

Duckdog17

I hadn't really given it any serious thought yet, until a buddy of mine called yesterday asking if I'd seen any yet.
It's been so darn hot! It's hard to believe we could be sitting in a blind searching the sky in a week or two!
I've been hitting a lot of my local water holes in the evenings training the pup, but I haven't seen any.
But,...teal are like that too. You might not see any at all then have a good hunt on opening morning.
It's like I always say..."Ya never know until you go."

Teal sightings anyone?

dogs

I hadn't really given it any serious thought yet, until a buddy of mine called yesterday asking if I'd seen any yet.
It's been so darn hot! It's hard to believe we could be sitting in a blind searching the sky in a week or two!
I've been hitting a lot of my local water holes in the evenings training the pup, but I haven't seen any.
But,...teal are like that too. You might not see any at all then have a good hunt on opening morning.
It's like I always say..."Ya never know until you go."

Teal sightings anyone?

my local water hole doesn't allows dogs in the place or at least the canine type. see lots of so called chicks but never saw a teal,, what are they anyway?? what do ya do with em' surely wouldn't dare to eat em'

cheers

I have, had a pair fly by every couple of days. We are getting ready to pump flood the duck club. Last year was a blast. Teal are the best eating duck there is!

I have, had a pair fly by every couple of days. We are getting ready to pump flood the duck club. Last year was a blast. Teal are the best eating duck there is!

I second that! My favorite too!
Always was the kids favorite too.

Are you for real Mustistuff?

Back