Sure missed you guys!

M. R. Byrd

I have had to be away from Dodge for a few days and it sure is good to get back home to some normalcy like I am used to here on the prairie.

stick15Jul0700004Medium.jpg

And I can get some sleep without that running water right out side the back door.

DSCF7457.jpg

I thought maybe I could catch some bluegill for lunch, but only these things.

DSCF7776.jpg

Then every morning I look out the front door and can't see a buffalo anywhere.

DSCF7919.jpg

Anyway, I sure did miss you guys.

Lots of critters running around that I am not used to.

DSCF7673.jpg

DSCF7853.jpg

DSCF7914.jpg

DSCF7972.jpg

I did eat well and gained a few pounds.

DSCF7451.jpg

Heck, one of those minnows you caught would feed the whole crowd here at Ultimate Pheasant Hunting. Miss ya!

I have to confess, I had a really bad case of separation anxiety, but by the end of the week I was able to cope.

If you gotta be away from home, you picked a good spot!!! Sorry you didn't get your bear. The fish may have swung the balance a bit though. I do think I would have went ahead and finished the summer there though:)

Sorry you didn't get your bear.

But I now know where they are, so may have to go again.:):):)

You would have enjoyed every minute of it.

Now back to the ponderosa. I did have 1.10" while gone and it came hard. I have checked the interseed and only saw a few sprouts. It could use a lite rain to soften the top. I have all my food plots to plant. The new oaks and persimmons are looking good so far. Stop by when you are this way and I will bore you with 2,000 images of bear, fish and scenery.

As long as we can get pizza ordered in, I'm ready for 2000 images of heaven. Next time you go, you'll have to chase some ptarmagin or something as well.

Welcome back, we missed you too. I see you had a great trip, I love those pic's they are great.---Bob

A friend that is familiar with the area, accused me of being somewhere else, since the sun was shining, but it was the fourth day before we saw the sun.

DSCF7612.jpg

DSCF7602.jpg

We did try to crab and shrimp, but we were not very successful.

DSCF7624.jpg

DSCF7995.jpg

DSCF7951.jpg

Glad that you had a fun and safe trip. Welcome back sir...Those are some excellent pictures..:thumbsup:

Back