Steoger 3020 upland

Tweeter

Anyone have/use one? I bought one yesterday and it will serve its purpose till I can get a A5 20. IMG_0218.jpeg

When you get that A5, id take that off your hands if you need. I handled one last year and was very impressed. Very light, came up naturally and has a huge safety. If stoeger could come out with a slimmer version of their 12 thatd be like that, id be all over it. Their 12’s are bulky to me.
Id like to see the barrel match the receiver with that cerakote though.

When you get that A5, id take that off your hands if you need. I handled one last year and was very impressed. Very light, came up naturally and has a huge safety. If stoeger could come out with a slimmer version of their 12 thatd be like that, id be all over it. Their 12’s are bulky to me.
Id like to see the barrel match the receiver with that cerakote though.
The 12 is bulky as hell, I have a old m2000 I started duck hunting with years ago before I got my A5, Iv shot several autos and I prefer the A5 over a Beretta or Benelli, have you tried a Retay, they are slimmer I believe.

My wife got an Apple computer for Mother’s Day so I already told her Im getting a shotgun for Father’s Day.
Impala Plus walnut with the silver cerakote barrel.

My wife got an Apple computer for Mother’s Day so I already told her Im getting a shotgun for Father’s Day.
Impala Plus walnut with the silver cerakote barrel.
Nice!!! One of the guys I duck hunt with has the impala in bottomland

The bottomland 24 inch is my 2nd choice. How does tour buddy like his?
His is the 26 inch I believe, loves it, I shot a cripple with it one morning just cause my gun was hanging on a tree and to me it sights pretty much like a steoger

Looks good. Stoeger has come a long way since first importing to the US. My first gun was its Condor II, a cheap o/u I got at Walmart for $400. It looked cheap too, haha, but knocked 'em down just fine. I still have it and it still does a good job despite the wobble in the hinge. Last trip to SD I let my nephew carry my 625 and (brag warning) I went three for three on wild ones with the Stoeger. No one, however, will ever be impressed by its looks. I have a fantasy where a hunter with a H&H or other rarified gun shows it to me and I respond by reverently showing off my Stoeger. What a hoot that would be!

I have yet to shoot a Stoeger that I liked. I used a friends for 1/2 a day and it felt like swinging a 2x4. Hopefully this is better than what I experienced.
I have a walnut franchi that I despised but couldn’t figure out why. I wanted to love it. If you asked me I thought it weighed about 7 lbs. I got to playing with it a couple of weeks ago and put it on a scale and it weighed 6-5. It was terribly weight forward. I added about 5 ounces to the rear of the but stock. Changed shims and took away some of the drop. And added little cast with a piece of inner tube. The distance from the grip to the trigger is still off. Must be made for somebody over 6’ . But over all now it point a lot more natural.

Back