Started or finished lab

PairOfLabs

An older friend of mine is an avid duck hunter (from a blind in a duck club). He is looking for a started or finished lab for his duck blind and home-no preference for color or sex. He lives in Denver, CO. Any ideas out there?
Tom

PairOfLabs

Thanks Choclab. I checked out their website and those are two handsome 11 mo. old pups. I just sent a note to my buddy. Have any of your labs come from this breeder in the past? I didn't come across this breeder previously when I was looking for my last two pointing labs.

Thanks again,
Tom

Choclab42

My father in law sent hone or his dogs up there for some training. I have also talked to the owner at apla tests. My dog is not from him but I will def look at what breeding he has planned when I start looking for my next pup.

Ptnglab

I have a dog from Troy at Northstarpointinglabs. Great hunting and family dog. I am getting another pup from him out of a current litter he has. I also use one of his stud dogs "Rosco" for breeding my female. He has produced some of the best looking and smart pups out there. Very good lines.

jonnyB

On Monday, I visited with Brian - Major Ave. Gun Club, (Glencoe, MN.) He has two 11mo? puppies - labs. Brian owns the dog training business and is well known locally. AC 320-864-2006.

I don't know what he charges for puppies.

He has trained two of my Golden's....