Sport Basic G3

ford

I am looking for a Tri Tronics Sport Basic G3 e collar remote, mine broke and nobody can fix it. I've tried the new Garmin crap and absolutely do not like it. So if some one has one that works I would be interested in buying it from you and pay for shipping or even if anyone knows a store that might have one left over I would appreciate it. Thank You

I do not have a sport basic g3 for sale but I agree the new stuff is junk. I tried two different setups and hated both. Luckily this was about 1.5 years ago and found a sport basic g3 at a local store. Good luck on your search, I am trying to buy another one now.

EXp g3 receiver

Ford , did you ever find a supplier for a receiver? I'm looking for one, but don't want to spend $200 on a used one. Any help would be appreciated. I have a hunting buddy that sent his Garmin back because the batteries don't work below 32 degrees. After dealing with the issue for a while, Garmin finally pointed out some small writing stating this in the manual. I would love to only hunting in weather above 32 degree, but that does not very often in the Rockies and on the Plains.
Duke

I didn't find anything so i bought a new garmin/tri tronic collarand hate it!!! Thought I had one on the way but the suppliers called me and said he didn't have any left. Saw some used units on ebay but didn't want to buy used as I am in the field 100+ days a years and just didn't want to end up in the same boat.

Back